Mrs. O'Leary, Spanish Teacher
I am Amy O’Leary, also known as “Profe” to my students.
To learn more about me, click here for my power point file.
I love Spanish and the different cultures and places in the world where Spanish is spoken. I consider myself a Spanish student because there is always something new to learn about the language and its cultures that I find fascinating and I never want to stop learning.
I hope my students will want to continue studying Spanish and travel to Spanish speaking locations.
Note: All Middle School students will be given access to a student account on the Señor Wooly site. This allows them to watch the song video for their class and do the accompanying activities. If the password is forgotten/lost, students can contact me to reset it (do not share student accounts).
How to use this website:
You will find a number of resources on this website
- Resources and Audio Practice page has audio files for listening practice and resources that explain grammar, on-line dictionaries, national standards for foreign languages, etc. Some of the audio files will be useful for elementary students, too. NOTE: if a student has problems accessing the audio files, please let me know ASAP so we can make alternative arrangements.
- Extra Help page has details of when/where Spanish extra help is.
- Language Learning and Acquisition page is where I post when I find something interesting about language learning
- Class resources page will have copies of class notes, including the grading policy
- Middle School rubrics are in the Teacherease Digital locker (and the grading policy is in the digital locker as well)